High School Summer Basketball Program
Summer Session I
Sign up today for HS Basketball AAU Team (Register Here). HS Team will play in at least 2 outside tournaments in addition to the work outs. Tournaments will be in Livingston. First tournament will be July 18th.
This program is for boys entering grades 10-12 in September
We will have a minimum of twelve 90-minute work-out sessions
Tuesdays and Thursdays June 30th to August 6th
In light of the NJSIAA being more restrictive than all other youth sports associations, this program will give high school players the opportunity to get back on the court and sharpen their skills. Work outs will be fast moving and challenging as we plan to move through a phased program that will maintain safety standards and develop players’ skills at the same time.
- Outside practices with no contact
- First 4 sessions are 4:30-6:00 pm at Richard Park, Parkview Ave, West Caldwell, NJ 07006
- On July 6th we will be able to conduct regular outside practices according to State & CDC guidelines.
- Practices will move inside if possible and we may be in some scrimmages with other AAU teams
- This will all be based on NJ State and CDC regulations
Summer Session II – TBA
- Every player will bring their own basketball and will not touch any other basketball
- Players will not always be 6 feet apart, as this is not realistic, but we will do our best to keep distancing between players as much as possible
- Each player will keep his bag/water in a separate location
- We will encourage players to get water as often as they want in the heat
- Please be sure that each player brings his own basketball and water bottle to every session
- 12-week program is $295
- Please Venmo to @dstbasketball or send check to:
DST Basketball, ATTN: Ken Ferrare, 3 Montgomery Ave, Montville, NJ 07045
All players’ parents must now sign a special COVID waiver (Click here for electronic signature of COVID-19 waiver).